125 Cowley Road
Cambridge Commercial Park
Cambridge, CB4 0DL
T: +44 (0) 1223 223 060
© Copyright 2021 Scintacor
All rights Reserved.
We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access and use of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
1. The term “Scintacor” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 125 Cowley Road, Cambridge Commercial Park, Cambridge, CB4 0DL, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 1773459. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scintacors’ prior written consent.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
11. These user conditions may be amended from time to time. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific products or services offered by Scintacor from time to time.
The structure, contents and layout of the Scintacor Internet sites are subject to copyright protection. Any reproduction, modification, translation as well as the saving, transmission and processing in other media of any type are protected by copyright law. Any utilization – even in part – is only permitted with the prior written consent by Scintacor to the extent that the respective contents, images or texts (or parts thereof) have not been expressly marked as free for publication (like the press releases, for example). The images are protected pursuant to The UK Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1998. All rights of publication and copyrights are the property of Scintacor (unless marked otherwise) and remain in full force irrespective of the type of transmission.
Images and texts of press releases may only be used for editorial purposes. Any electronic or other manipulation distorting the facts or contents is expressly forbidden. Reproduction of texts and images released to the press is cost-free, however, we ask you to send us a specimen copy. Scintacors’ images must be provided with the copyright indication “© year Scintacor. All rights reserved.”